Wednesday 19 April 2017


Poolside.


Ebb Pools  Oils on gessoed 140lb paper  4 x 4 inches  £ 45  $ 60

East Coast Marsh pools at ebb tide.

(Available from DailyPaintworks.com
or by email in UK)

Studio Musings...

This is an example of returning to a painting to work a little more.
Many of my small pieces are finished in one session and this originally was one of these.

Until...I decided to add more oils. .  
It is quite heavily textured now and I like the finished painting.

A mix of brush and a little knifework made these marks.



A new painting for my Artfinder gallery.



Doxy Pool  Oils on board  4 x 6 inches   

Up high on the Roaches in the Peak District I found this freshwater pool.
Legend says a mermaid lives here.


(Available from Artfinder.com/anne-wood)



A framing suggestion.  


No comments:

Post a Comment